Follow Us On Facebook
Instagram and on Pinterest
Take control of your kitchen with some easy food preparation and management techniques
What You Will Learn
- Batch-Cooking: Pork, Purple Sweet Potato, Broccoli Hash
Batch-freezing: Onions, Orange Sweet Potatoes, Turkey Sausage (both ground and breakfast patties)
Food Management: Discussion of ServSafe guidelines for time-temperature sensitive foods; demonstration of flash freezing and freeze methods.
$29.00 per person per class or get all 4 classes for the discount holiday price of only $99.
Here’s how it works:
Call or text 352-388-5333 or email me at email@example.com with some dates for your class.
Pay invoice sent via email
Receive a confirmation email with a food and equipment list for the class
Decide what/if you want to cook along in the class and buy ingredients and equipment accordingly
Sign in securely 10 minutes before the class
Space is limited so reserve your spot by:
texting at: 352-388-5333
What To Expect: Great cooking goes beyond recipes – It’s about techniques. In this class you’ll work in your own kitchen to make Pork, Purple Sweet Potato, Broccoli Hash, as well as lots of other tips for making your life easier in a fun, online class led by Mary Ann Hastings, personal cooking coach.
- Classes are 2 hours
- You can choose to join the hands-on cooking fun or be entertained watching everyone else cook
- Easy ways to change up ingredients to suit your family’s needs and tastes
- “Food Files” system for faster-than-fast food.
Cooking for Your Lifestyle recipes are developed using only ingredients listed only on the autoimmune protocol (AIP). All ingredients used organic and/or locally sourced, unless otherwise stated. Got food restrictions that go beyond what is allowable on the AIP? No problem! Just let me know so I can talk about ways to make the same dishes delicious for whoever may be eating it.
Sign up now
I’m Mary Ann Hastings, and I am excited to be your instructor for this class. I have been cooking on the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) for the past eight years. Although the AIP is effective diet to address autoimmune conditions such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (which started me on this ‘healthy cooking/eating” journey), it can be difficult to implement and stick to. If you don’t know how to cook or you don’t like to cook (or both), it can be even more challenging…But… that’s where I can help you.
I do not pretend to be a nutritionist, dietitian, or any other healthcare professional. It is not my intention for anything that is posted on my website or any other Cooking For Your Lifestyle – published material to be taken as medical advice. Rather, my goal is to teach you how to:
- Safely prepare and manage foods according to ServSafe guidelines and procedures.
- Implement the diet your doctor or healthcare professional has recommended
- Manage your time and relationships to maximize compliance with the AIP and minimize disruption to your life.
- Prepare delicious real whole foods that are more delicious than you ever imagined possible.
You may have noticed that the location for this class is actually my home. Why? Because that’s where “home cooking” happens. As a certified ServSafe Food Protection Manager, I will be teaching you all of the same principles of safe food handling and management as if the class were being held in a restaurant or certified kitchen. The difference is the setting and the food ingredients used, not in the cooking techniques you will be learning. Seem like a good idea to learn to cook on the AIP in your very own kitchen? Then, click here to sign up.
Cooking for Your Lifestyle recipes are developed using only ingredients listed on the autoimmune protocol (AIP). All ingredients used are organic and/or locally sourced, unless otherwise stated. If you have food restrictions that go beyond what is allowable on the AIP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations before the class scheduled date.
Price $29.00 per person per live class. Buy all four classes for the discount holiday price of only $99. Click here to register!
E-mail for class schedule: CookingForYourLifestyle@gmail.com
or text at:
Click here to buy now!
Learn to maximize your time and eliminate food waste while making your family happily healthy with delicious real food.
By applying some basic organizational and food management principles you will learn how to:
- Use batch freezing to free yourself from kitchen duty and become a cooking ninja.
- Eat well on a limited
- Make food your kids will enjoy eating with you. (read more)
- your family’s schedule the centerpiece of your meal planning
- Choose small appliances that work the hardest for your money and counter space
- Easily accommodate family food preferences in the same meal
- Think differently about food and its value as your best form of health insurance
- Prepare and manage food according to ServSafe practices